lunes, 14 de mayo de 2012

Read about Paola

My name’s Paola Güerere but you cant me Pao. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in San Francisco, I’m 18 years old and I have a big family. My mom is a Teacher and my dad an taxi driver. I’m an only child

I study Social Communication at URBE. My favorite subjects are Social Communication Theory and Communication Graph. This Trimester I am taking 6 classes and I am in the 3rd Trimester

I love music, dancing, Surfing the net, Studyng English, talking on the phone with my friends and my boyfriend. My favorite food is pizza and I like cookies very much. the most important to me is my family, my boyfriend, my country and mi dog. I also enjoy going out wilh my friends

I hate Chocolate, listening to rock, getting up early on the wee kend, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes. I can'tstand people smoking

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario